Following a high volume of enquiries we are pleased to inform you that we are now able to offer a limited number of appointments with our hygienist Rebecca Owen.
We will be prioritizing patients with periodontal disease as we appreciate increased importance of maintaining gum health for these patients.
In order to safeguard both our patients and staff we will be avoiding aerosol generating procedures because they increase the risk of transmission of the Covid-19 virus from asymptomatic carriers. This means your appointment will be different to usual.
- All cleaning will be done using hand instruments
- No polishing of teeth
- No Airflow
- Appointment times will be longer
- Same fees will apply
The hygienist and Nurse will already be wearing the appropriate PPE before you enter the surgery.
Please call reception if you would like to book an appointment.
When attending for your appointment:
- Payment will be taken prior to your appointment over the phone
- We stress it is vital all forms are completed on Portal Link before attending
- We request you attend alone when possible and wearing a face covering
- Please bring minimal belongings
Please see our Covid-19 leaflet in ‘leaflets’ section of ‘about us’ which explain the full patient journey.
Thank you Castle Dental Care